Senior Director HRBP
Updated on 5/25/2023
Remote • United States
- Minimum 12+ years experience in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment, preferably in SaaS or related software industry
- In depth experience supporting Sales and GTM teams navigating through significant and transformative change, working level knowledge of and comfort with various GTM roles, business models and sales compensation structures
- Proven ability to develop, engage and retain a high performing team
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence, coach, and support seasoned senior leaders (VP+)
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills; Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to influence in multiple directions (up, down, across within the People function and within the Business) in a demanding and high-performing work environment
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships at all levels within the organization to gain support and achieve results
- Ability to understand issues domestically and internationally and communicate effectively with clients
- Ability to effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex global business issues
- Working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, talent development, performance management, employee relations, federal, state, and local employment laws
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to align talent strategies to business objectives for Twilio Communications GTM functions across all geographies
- Be a champion of Twilio's culture and values, while partnering on the strategy and execution of people-related programs that empower Twilions to innovate, scale, and grow
- Serve as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues in partnership with our regional HRBP team
- Leverage data and analytics to assess, anticipate and solve HR-related needs
- Communicate needs proactively across our People Team and client leadership teams
- Seek to develop integrated solutions that bring out the best in our people while delivering tangible business results
- Help us transform and scale our HRBP service delivery and operating models
- This role will report to the Vice President, Global HR Business Partners - Twilio Communications and be the primary HRBP for the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) of Twilio Communications, leading a small team of HRBPs
- Based in Colorado: $193,760.00-242,200.00
- Based in New York, Washington State, or California (outside of the San Francisco Bay area): $205,200.00-$256,500.00
- This role may be eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan. All roles are eligible for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives