Senior Front-End Software Engineer
Posted on 8/10/2022
Irvine, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Experience working NodeJS, Webpack, GraphQL, Restful APIs, JSON, HTTP
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Comfortable navigating development trade-offs including algorithms, data structures and 3rd party libraries
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and backend engineers to build user friendly internal tools
- Collaborate with product management to disambiguate and clarify requirements
- Dedicated to unit, integration testing and code coverage
- Mentor and assist junior developers and participate in code reviews
- Design and develop web applications used by employees and supplies using React/GraphQL and/or REST APIs
- Collaborate with the team to develop React-based UI components. Produce bullet proof code that is fault tolerant, efficient and maintainable
- Work closely with other development and cross-functional team members
- Collaborate with product manager and business team to gather requirements and develop technical solutions
- Collaborate closely with UX/UI designers, product management team and senior engineers to build user-friendly, immersive, reactive applications
- Consistently write high-quality testable code and provide constructive feedback while performing code reviews
- Develop, share and enhance best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Work in agile teams in a collaborative manner
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team