Regional Sales Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Nashville, TN, USA • Carrboro, NC, USA • Washington, DC, USA • Memphis, TN...
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 10+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to large enterprises (required) in fast-growing, changing, and competitive environments
- Previous experience utilizing partners, channels, and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, DevOps, security, business applications, and/or analytics. Subscription, SaaS, or Cloud software experience is preferred
- Consistent track record of new business development and over achieving sales targets with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- Strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client's entire org chart
- Become known as a thought-leader in machine learning and predictive analytics
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, unchartered opportunities
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and informative input back to other corporate functions
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of Force Management, MEDDPICC, and Challenger methodologies is a plus
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.