Staff Product Manager, Machine Learning (Ml)
Posted on 2/19/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 6+ years as a product manager
- Educational background in computer science or related engineering practice
- Comfort with ambiguity and prioritization in a scaling start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills to clearly and concisely communicate complex topics to diverse stakeholders in written and verbal form
- Entrepreneurial sense of ownership of the success of the product, with full ownership and accountability of business outcomes
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical users
- Overall direction of the Instabase Operating System: Discover new opportunities to make our platform work better for our customers, whether it's small optimizations or large overhauls, and guide us through ideation, development, and launch
- Prioritization of customer requests and long-term platform goals: As a startup, there's always more work to be done. You will balance incoming customer requests and deadlines with longer-term projects
- User experience of Instabase apps: We're obsessed with helping our users (often developers) build incredible applications on the platform. You will identify ways to improve the underlying primitives and tooling to improve the speed and ease with which developers are able to solve their business problems
- Feedback loop between our go-to-market team and engineering team: Establish a direct connection between our go-to-market team and engineering team to gather customer feedback and ensure launches go smoothly
- Metrics to measure success: Define what success looks like and analyze leading metrics to ensure we set measurable goals and meet them
Automation platform for businesses
Instabase is on a mission to democratize access to deep learning to empower any organization to solve unstructured data problems with unprecedented accuracy.
- Healthcare and Wellness - We marry the benefits of moving fast at a scaling startup with the stability of larger corporations. Instabase pays 100% of top tier employee medical, dental, vision plans and takes care of dependents. Instabase also offers an FSA company match.
- Financial Planning - Instabase believes in investing in you and your future by providing a company 401(k) match and financial planning resources.
- Family Planning - Every Instabaser is eligible for paid time off to care for their newborn or adopted child. We’ve also teamed up with Carrot Fertility to help support every Instabaser on their family forming journey.
- Paid Time Off - At Instabase, we believe in providing employees the ability to rest, reflect, and recharge through unlimited paid time off and holidays.
- Customer Obsessed - We always start with what is best for our customers and users -- that informs everything we do and our priorities. We must earn and maintain their trust, and invest in their long term success.
- A healthy disregard for the impossible - We go after problems that most others would consider impossible. In that pursuit, we take a long term view as we execute. We are fearlessly experimental, and we are not afraid of failure.
- We are a community - We’re connected to each other through our shared passion and dedication for the mission. We are here to win, and in that pursuit, we’ll empower, support, and help each other. We’ll be selfless in that undertaking.