Staff Full Stack
Node.js/React, Software Engineer, Remote
Updated on 9/23/2022
Salt Lake City, UT, USA • Las Vegas, NV, USA • Burlingame, CA...
Google Cloud Platform
- At least 7+ years of experience developing software solutions
- Some knowledge of developing Node.js based backend applications using Express and Apollo GraphQL
- Experience building reliable, scalable software in a cross-functional team environment that has been successfully delivered to customers
- Familiarity with measuring and improving web application performance
- Experience in web analytics, instrumentation, and eventing such as Google Analytics or Tealium and Kafka
- Ability to communicate with other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience with, or willingness to learn:
- Event-driven architecture and messaging frameworks (we use Kafka)
- Mature software engineering practices (CI/CD, testing, secure coding, etc.)
- Cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Azure)
- Kubernetes, Helm, and Terraform
- Build new experiences to attract, educate, and retain Achieve customers
- Test, iterate, and measure features and growth opportunities
- Develop with and contribute to a component-based architecture based on Node.js and React
- Deliver highly-performant and search engine optimized (SEO), accessible user experiences to our visitors and customers
- Drive significant value to a rapidly growing organization in a high-profile position
- Work in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment with people who are passionately committed to providing innovative financial solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
Personal financial assessments & debt solutions
Freedom Financial Network's mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Paid Vacation. (increases with tenure)
- PTO for your birthday.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid holidays & sick days.
- PTO for volunteer work.
- Parent Leave.
- Pet Insurance.
- Care (for everyone)
- Get Better (every day)
- Act With Integrity (every time)
- Collaborate (with everybody)