Associate Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on 11/17/2022
Milpitas, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, or a related field
- Two (2) years of experience as an Information Technology Specialist, Infrastructure Engineer, Software Engineer, or a related occupation
Implantable brain–machine interfaces
Neuralink's mission is to build devices that will help people with paralysis and invent new technologies that will expand abilities, the community, and the world.
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.