Posted on 3/21/2023
Princeton, NJ, USA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years' experience in financial statement reporting functions, experience with the auditing of financial statements a plus
- Strong knowledge of general accounting principles
- BS/BA degree with accounting course work preferred
- Experience in accounting in the financial services/investment management industry, preferred
- Knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Adobe
- Proficient at learning and using new technology systems
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a collaborative team player in a fast-paced, demanding environment with a global management structure
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy with organizational skills as a strength with proficiency in reconciliation large volumes of data
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Communicate effectively with external third-party vendors and internal business units to accomplish role objectives
- Work with large volumes of data, under strict deadlines
- Keep management informed of engagement status and important issues as they arise
- Stay current on changing rules and regulations in the industry
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and financial statement presentations, as well as understand financial statement auditing to facilitate the process objectives
- Assist with project management and contribute to process improvements to build scale and enhance financial reporting controls
- Assist the team in managing iCapital's SOC 1 audit
- Work on ad-hoc projects throughout the year as needed
- Use a variety of technology platforms comfortably, both internal and external and update those systems when needed
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.