New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 3%
1 year growth↑ 7%
2 year growth↑ 7%
- 10+ years working in or selling into DoD/IC Agencies
- Familiarity with DoD/IC front office and operational back-office processes
- Experience enabling Sales on the DoD/IC industry message
- Proven ability to generate results in a matrixed organization
- Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with Flag Officers and Senior Executive Staff members
- Understanding of key repeatable automation industry use cases in DoD/IC
- Strong communication and writing skills (fluency in English)
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Driving large strategic deals with key DoD/IC in the Utilities space within the AMER region
- Creating and driving the DoD/IC Go-to-Market strategic business plan
- Collaborating with Public Sector sales teams as a trusted advisor to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on industry solutions
- Building relationships with sales teams as a trusted advisor on account strategy and strategic opportunities
- Senior Leadership experience at a Federal/DoD/IC Agency
- Business application software product marketing, sales, or delivery experience
- MBA or related master’s degree
- Experience with UiPath OR digital technologies (especially AI, ML, Process Mining, Cloud and IoT)
The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose
Could that be you?
The Department of Defense (DoD)/Intelligence Community (IC) Strategic Engagement Executive will report to the Area Vice President for the vertical and will be responsible for driving large strategic deals with key DoD/IC in the Utilities space within the AMER region.
What you’ll do at UiPath
- 10+ years working in or selling into DoD/IC Agencies as a subject matter expert, business development, business consulting, project manager, product marketing, solution consulting, or similar capacity. Strong preference for integrated solution selling experience into “Mission” environments.
- Familiarity with DoD/IC front office and operational back-office processes as well as the landscape and patterns of the DoD/IC industry core ERP, SCM, CRM, and IoT systems.
- Ability to create and drive the DoD/IC Go-to-Market strategic business plan with clear pathways to revenue targets across target account strategies, industry solutions, partnerships, and marketing.
Accountability to revenue and pipeline goals.
- Passion for and track record of collaborating with Public Sector sales teams (Account Executives, Solution Consultants, Product Sales) as a trusted advisor to seed and develop strategic opportunities based on industry solutions.
- Experience enabling Sales on the DoD/IC industry message, solutions, and resources available, developing high touch and at-scale sales programs, and partnering with Public Sector sales teams to seed and advance strategic solution-based opportunities.
- Proven ability to generate results in a matrixed organization, working with Sales, Pre-Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Partner organizations around a common DoD/IC industry strategy.
- Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with Flag Officers and Senior Executive Staff members.
- Proven track record of and passion for building relationships with sales teams as a trusted advisor on account strategy and strategic opportunities.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 10+ years of experience working in or selling into the DoD/IC industry, with deep knowledge of core back-office processes and “mission” programs.
- Ideal candidates would have Senior Leadership experience at a Federal/DoD/IC Agency and delivered DoD/IC transformation projects as a system integrator, OR leadership background at an AI/Automation/Platform-focused software vendor.
- Business application software product marketing, sales, or delivery experience is preferred over infrastructure experience.
- Ability to achieve revenue growth and solution revenue growth targets for an overall region and accounts, in partnership with the direct account sales teams.
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership experience.
- Understanding of key repeatable automation industry use cases in DoD/IC.
- Strong communication and writing skills (fluency in English).
- Top notch public speaking skills and executive presence.
- Experience creating captivating industry positioning and thought leadership.
- Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and sales organizations.
- Superior organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize.
- Familiarity with UiPath OR digital technologies (especially AI, ML, Process Mining, Cloud and IoT).
- Ability to thrive in a super-fast paced, constantly evolving company.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree. MBA or related master’s degree is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned