Assistant Vice President
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Greenwich, CT, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
Quality Assurance (QA)
- 6+ years of DevOps, TechOps or SRE experience with at least 4 years of AWS experience
- Microservices (Docker, Kubernetes) experience in a production environment strongly desired
- Strong Linux OS-level and command-line/scripting knowledge and configuration management principles
- Working knowledge of databases such as MongoDB, Postgres, DynamoDB
- Experience in architecting, implementing and managing monitoring tools such as Prometheus/Grafana, CloudWatch, Splunk, Datadog, NewRelic and ELK in the cloud
- Coding beyond simple scripting with strong opinions on maintainable/reusable code in Python, Ruby or Java desired
- Experience with compute provisioning on a Cloud based platform using Terraform and/or Cloud formation
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- Experience building a Microservice based architecture
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to design and implement complex, but easily managed, automated infrastructure
- A desire to share, teach and learn as part of a team
- AWS certifications a plus
- As a member of the DevOps Engineering team, you will be involved in building highly available solutions across the entire SDLC stack with primary focus on an internet facing fintech site
- Individuals on the team will interact closely with Application Developers and QA Automation Engineering to ensure that the solutions are being implemented to specs
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining tools to support the development environment on MacOS and Linux tool environment with focus on improving developer productivity
- You will also be part of the team responsible for maintaining Site reliability with focus on building highly scalable systems integrating resiliency and high availability at all levels
- Develop software & tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure building software delivery capabilities with fully automatic workflows
- Design and operation of a Kubernetes environment for container management and orchestration
- Experience with distributed systems design, maintenance, and hands-on troubleshooting/debugging skills
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.