Talent Programs Intern
Posted on 3/19/2021
- 3rd or 4th year Student, preferred majors: Human Resources, Psychology, Communications, Business
- Experience and proficiency in Gsuite tools (docs/slides/sheets)
- Experience with Zoom features a plus
- Ability to research and analyze data
- Demonstrate ability to multitask and adapt to change under pressure
- Proactive problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Develop a scalable strategy for increasing on-demand learning engagement across the company
- Create topical on-demand learning playlists using LinkedIn Learning content
- Evaluate on-demand learning strategy and recommend modifications as needed
- Be the producer for all virtual workshops: This includes supporting the primary facilitator during interactive activities, managing the training tool while the class is live (annotations, breakout rooms, timers, etc.), ensuring participant access to in-session resources, and monitoring participant questions
- Assist with Learning Management System (LMS - Cornerstone): Monitor workshop registration and attendance, develop familiarity with reporting tools, assist with course updates as needed
- Assist in promoting learning resources across the company
Wealth management platform for investors & advisors
Addepar's mission is to create a more transparent financial system. The company provides wealth managers with real-time portfolio reporting and insights required to make and implement better investment decisions. By helping people achieve the best possible outcomes, Addepar aims to get more assets flowing into more impactful investments and ideas, benefiting our society as a whole.
- Equity: Stretch the idea of ownership beyond your day-to-day and take pride in being an owner in the growth of Addepar
- Global Hybrid Workforce: Whether you work remotely or on-site, you’ll have the opportunity to build and collaborate with colleagues around the world
- Flexible Time Off: Spend time traveling, celebrating with friends and family or relax on your schedule
- Benefits Packages: Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits along with a monthly wellness allowance to keep you healthy and happy
- Learning & Development Allowance: Your continued growth and development are important to us
- Dynamic Team: Strong investment in the best talent at the intersection of technology and finance
Company Core Values
- Act Like an Owner: Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together: Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients: Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation: Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning: Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.