Technical Project Manager
Posted on 2/1/2022
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working as a technical project manager or similar role. Background in FinTech a plus
- Working knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Wrike, Confluence, Jira
- Tenacious, self starter who thrives in understanding the details of complex, cross-functional projects and can effectively distill into actionable project plans
- Superb organizational skills and an analytical view on maximizing productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up on process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Eager to ask questions and understand business and product objectives
- Inherently curious about how things work and the ability to self-educate when necessary
- Have the energy and patience to work in a dynamic environment and rapidly growing industry
- Work with an exceptional team of project managers, product managers and engineers to deliver mission critical projects
- Produce dashboards, roadmaps, plans and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status and manage stakeholder expectations
- Run standup, workgroup meetings, identifying action items and addressing blockers to keep projects on track
- Improve process inputs, streamline workflows and project management tools
Kraken's mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion.
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- 401k contribution plan
- Vacation & Generous PTO
- Paid Tranings
- Remote Friendly: 90% of Krakenites work remotely, we believe people do their best work wherever they're happiest
- Flexibility and Autonomy: We are highly results-focused vs. time-focused. We want you to work when and how you need to keep you at your most proactive.
- Diversity: Our Team is spread across 60 countries. By joining Kraken you'll be part of a truly multicultural organization that values diversity and inclusion.
- Kindness: From executive leadership onwards, we are committed to making Kraken a welcoming and respectful community.