Product Marketing Manager, Employer & MSK
Posted on 2/1/2022
Remote in USA • United States
- 5+ years experience in related marketing discipline, with a focus on B2B buyer audiences. Direct experience in healthcare or with MSK a plus
- Experience with buyer research and insights, messaging/positioning, GTM plans, sales enablement, content marketing
- Successful track record of developing competitive, insight driven product stories
- Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally across all levels, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to deliver content including sales presentations, product guides, web content, and white papers
- Be the voice of the customer for the Employer sales teams, using insights gathered from research, sales input, market data, marketing intelligence
- Help shape value propositions, product stories, and competitive positioning, in
- Integrate the brand and product messaging into customized materials
- Clearly understand, articulate and customize our competitive position for the employer audience
- Create core MSK messaging to enable development of a variety of content types, including web landing pages, videos, presentations, ad copy, and in-person & virtual events, to drive business growth and marketing success
- Stay on top of buyer trends in this channel; translate them into POVs and share with product and sales team
Digital care solution
Omada aims to inspire people to make lasting health changes on their own terms. They partner with health plans and employers to equip members with personalized tools, resources, and support to improve their health one step at a time.
- Remote first - Join Omada from anywhere in the US. No matter where you’re located, we budget for travel so your team can come together.
- Flexible vacation - Invest in yourself and your loved ones with flexible time away and monthly wellness days.
- Parental leave - We support all new parents with competitive leave policies and flexible schedules upon return.
- Omada program - Join our best-in-class program to reach your health goals, and invite a loved one to join you too.
- Meeting-free days - Every Wednesday afternoon, we observe company-wide focus time with nothing on the calendar.
- Resources to thrive - Invest in inclusion with resource groups, equity training, and a cross-functional team dedicated to belonging.
- Seek context
- Act boldly
- Deliver results
- Succeed together
- Remember why we're here
- Start with trust