Posted on 7/29/2022
Denver, CO, USA
- 0-2 years sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, social skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Enthusiasm to make outbound telephone calls, obtain referrals, and build a robust pipeline
- Ability to work independently and contribute to team environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage day to day tasks
- Proactive thinking and problem-solving
- Comfortable utilizing consultative selling techniques
- Dedicated to delivering a high level of professionalism and responsiveness
- Meet monthly sales and performance goals
- Ability to close transactional sales
- Successfully completing our comprehensive sales representative training which includes product knowledge, salesmanship, and our software systems (Salesforce, Texty, Calendly, Five9)
- Basic phone sales skills
- Remain current on products and processes in a multi-product environment
- Consistently attain monthly sales goals
- Make outbound telephone calls to follow up on and close business
- Other duties and projects will be assigned as needed
- Some experience with Outlook, Word, Excel, and Salesforce is a plus
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.