Posted on 3/29/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- You have a track record of delivering impactful product launches and improvements
- You are data-driven, leaning heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to inform product prioritization and decision making
- You are passionate about customer delight by making robust improvements to customer experience
- You're a team player with a growth mindset, who wants to deliver the best work of their career
- You have built, or are committed to building, diverse and inclusive product teams
- You'll work closely with teammates across design, engineering, data science, research, customer experience and product marketing to define, and execute on, a vision for scaling consumer-facing products at Notion
- You'll guide the prioritization of work in a key area of Notion's growth flywheel (acquisition, activation, monetization, expansion & referral) and help make resourcing and prioritization tradeoffs in service of our customers' and our company's goals
- You'll improve the way millions of people write, edit, share, organize, broadcast, publish and track work, with a steady cadence of product improvements and fixes
- You'll listen to and work with members of our creator and developer community, improving the core of Notion's product
- You have a Computer Science background or equivalent technical experience
- You've worked in the product function of a startup and care a lot about shaping (and working in) a high-impact, collaborative organization
- You've heard of computing pioneers like Ada Lovelace, Douglas Engelbart, Alan Kay, and others-and understand why we're big fans of their work
Notion's mission is to make toolmaking ubiquitous. The company operates an all-in-one productivity platform that enables users to create tools and collaborate easily.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Mental health & wellbeing package
- Parental leave
- Fertility coverage
- Retirement matching
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly stipend
Company Core Values
- Be an owner of the mission: We’re driven by our commitment to empower every person on the planet to use software exactly the way they want.
- Be a pace setter: We move with urgency so we can set the cadence for our market, cover more ground, and ship more great products and programs for our users, faster.
- Be a truth seeker: We pursue the best data, ideas, and solutions with rigor and open-mindedness, always guided by our users’ most pressing needs.
- Be kind and direct: We deliver feedback in the spirit of helping our colleagues improve, balancing sensitivity with caring honesty. We’re in this together.