Educational Sales Consultant
Inside Sales, Vocabulary.com
Posted on 8/5/2022
Raleigh, NC, USA
- BA/BS degree
- Inside sales experience, preferably within the edtech or software industry
- Ability to use academic language to effectively communicate with building administrators, superintendents, and teachers
- A high level of self-motivation, energy, and drive to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communications skills
- Conduct outbound calls and qualify inbound sales leads to communicate Vocabulary.com's value proposition to new users and to identify their requirements for the sales team
- Ensure the timely processing of leads and assist with and support sales campaigns
- Communicate clearly the progress of campaigns to the sales team
- Identify growth opportunities for the sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Conduct web application product demonstrations virtually using screen share technology
- Understanding of web applications; Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Ability to accommodate various time zones is a plus
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.