Inside Sales Executive (Remote)
Posted on 4/20/2022
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Enthusiastic, motivated sales professional with 2+ years automotive-related experience selling software, marketing, or print mail solutions
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Zoom and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint)
- Proven ability to conduct virtual client meetings, presentations and product demonstrations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to manage client and field sales relationships as well as partner across cross-functional teams to drive a cohesive Affinitiv experience
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and multi-task across an assigned book of business, maintain a positive problem-solving attitude, work across functions with agility within a fast pace and changing environment
- Occasional overnight travel may be required for client meetings and tradeshows (less than 10%)
- Consistently meet or exceed outbound sales contacts, lead generation and sales goals
- Conduct client research to find out about potential clients and develop custom sales pitches designed to meet identified customer needs, including client qualification, product demonstration and communication of value propositions
- Exhibit comprehensive understanding of owner retention, marketing and service lane technology solutions and the value they drive for dealership operations
- Leverage networking, AI solutions (e.g. Conversica) and persuasion skills to stimulate client interest and handraisers to learn more about Affinitiv solutions
- Assist with the rollout of new sales programs/products by reviewing all material for accuracy and providing feedback for improvement
- Actively track connections, relationships and pipeline management activity with daily detailed and accurate entries in Salesforce
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills to assess customer needs, identify relevant solutions, negotiate contracts for new sales and ensure timely and accurate fulfilment / installation, aligned to client expectations and why-buys
- Follow up on lead gen campaigns and program enrollments to capture necessary information, schedule appointments and support lead conversion to closed sale
- Territory management should include preparation for upcoming meetings, scheduling appointments, cold calling, lead follow up
- Collaborate with Regional Field Sales Executives for more complex contracts, retention and program execution on OEM and centralized dealer group sales
Affinitiv's mission is to drive the next generation customer experience by partnering with the automotive ecosystem to accelerate retailer performance and inspire loyalty
- Work from Here - Our work from here policy allows for remote working and gives team members a choice to collaborate in person as leaders can hold meetings on campus.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance - Health benefits at Affinitiv begin your first day of employment. There is no waiting period. Optional insurance for your furry family members available.
- Generous PTO, 9 paid holidays, 8 hours of VTO - Affinitiv offers annual PTO, plus 9 paid holidays, and 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Professional Development - We believe in growing our organization through our people. Highlights of our growing professional development program include a leadership development training series open to all employees and a true feedback culture.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Company matching HSA plan as well as flexible spending on dependent care. For selected plans Affinitiv provides an annual HSA match of $500 for individuals and $1000 for family plans.
- 401(k) - Work hard, play hard, plan hard. Affinitiv matches 50% up to 6%. There is no waiting period to get started.