Product Marketing Director
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Brooklyn, NY, USA
- 5+ years related experience as a product marketer in fast-paced environments, ideally with experience managing other product marketers
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality marketing work selling sophisticated technology solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Entrepreneurial sense of ownership of the success of the product
- Excellent communication skills to clearly and concisely communicate complex topics to diverse stakeholders (engineers, customers, etc.) in written and verbal form
- Passionate about product and technology; keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Experience in marketing high value enterprise software products is a strong preference
- We love to collaborate, and we win as a team!
- We are committed to engineering excellence
- We value personal and professional development
- We learn from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- We impact the world, from enabling developing countries to identifying drug traffickers
- Build the product marketing function, recruit and manage product marketing managers, and create the processes and systems for scaling product marketing across Altana's enterprise, government, logistics, and platform customer segments
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams-product managers, sales, design, PR, research, and engineering-to drive and develop launch plans for our products
- Storytell and communicate effectively across a wide range of audiences-from developer, to compliance manager, to Chief Operating Officer
- Design, scope and execute product marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments
- Build emotional connections with our audience, helping to educate, entertain, and sell products that solve their challenges
- Convey highly sophisticated technical solutions in easy to understand and value terms
- Experience with visual design tools is a plus
Supply chain infrastructure platform
Altana AI’s mission is Globalization 2.0: a globalization defined by trusted networks, which span and connect nation states, businesses, and civil society in resilient, secure, sustainable, and inclusive global business networks. The company is committed to creating a new paradigm of Trusted networks to better coordinate supply and demand, build more efficient supply chains, and to form public-private partnerships toward shared objectives.
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Paid parental leave of 3 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver
Company Core Values
- We focus on value creation, not value capture.
- We amaze our clients.
- We foster diversity and embrace difference.
- We get things done.
- We embrace reality.