Chief is changing the face of leadership. Our mission: build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series B stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, CapitalG, and other top-tier investors. The Chief network includes 12,000+ members from across the United States and United Kingdom. We are headquartered in New York City with additional Flagship spaces in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, and London.
We are tech-powered. Our members make meaningful connections, engage in compelling discussions, and view our unique content through our digital platform. Our Product and Technology teams are building the future of that platform, with data and insights at its heart.
About the Role:
Chief is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our fully remote Data team. This role will focus on supporting our Product org across all parts of the development lifecycle: from ideation, to execution and retrospective analysis.
You will partner with product managers, data engineers, analysts, researchers, and subject matter experts to implement high quality data models, help define key metrics across our digital products, run and analyze diverse experiments, and deliver impactful reporting. You will help to transform data points generated across all Chief services into actionable insights to directly influence product strategy and development and ensure our data informed decisions lead to an exceptional experience for Chief members.
What you’ll do:
What you’ve done and enjoy doing:
- A product analytics mindset
- Experience with relational databases / SQL
- Fluency in R or python
- Passion for working with stakeholders and curiosity about our business model
- Eagerness to pitch in across the analytics spectrum, from data modeling to statistical techniques and data visualization
- Scrappiness and the ability to thrive on autonomy
- Great communication skills
- A deep understanding of A/B testing and experimentation
You Get Bonus Points For:
- An understanding of more advanced statistical methods in areas like sequential testing, alternate assignments strategies, variance reduction, or quasi-experiments
- Experience with Looker or other BI tools
- Experience with dbt, Redshift, or the broader AWS stack
Why You’ll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy and 4.5 day work weeks
- 20 weeks of paid gender neutral parental leave
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Access to our ongoing virtual Chief member exclusive content, including workshops, thought leadership, and iconic speakers
- Wellness, Work from home and Learning Stipends available
While we’re committed to remaining compliant and adhering to mandates, for us, pay transparency is more than a consideration of what’s lawful and unlawful but rather, an opportunity to disclose what’s required, and what we think is a fair and equitable compensation framework.
At Chief, we want to hire, develop, and retain the best talent, making Chief a top destination to accelerate your career. Our compensation framework is a key part of our vision, and we continually revisit and invest in our philosophy and framework to ensure we remain competitive and relevant, on a quest to achieve our vision.
The pay transparency mandates, as well as our own policies and practices, are a means of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment that builds trust, on our mission to change the face of leadership.
The base salary for this role is: $170,000.00