Principal Product Manager
Treasury and Financial Services
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA • Charlotte, NC, USA
- You have more than 12 years of product management experience, having evolved product portfolios that have attracted meaningful customer adoption and generated significant revenue
- You have owned product strategy for complex commercial products. You have experience identifying and managing risks associated with products you own
- You have mentored other product managers in the past. You have demonstrated experience influencing partners and executives in order to achieve results
- You have led several complex product initiatives from beginning to end. You have successfully maintained and grown products which generated material revenue
- You have previous domain expertise in payments, treasury or other regulated financial services use cases
- You are a fantastic communicator both verbally and in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers and executives, as well as architects and developers. You can influence partners and get to consensus
- Owning & defining the product strategy, vision, and roadmap. Collaborating with senior product leadership and other product managers to align roadmaps and conceive projects that support product iterations
- Categorizing core needs into segments, prioritizing initiatives according to business strategy, and maintaining an up-to-date product roadmap that delivers on the Circle product vision
- Interacting with customers' business, product and engineering teams to deeply understand their needs, and translate those into business cases, feature themes, product requirements and roadmaps
- Collaborating with various teams across Circle, sharing customer pain points and discussing new product ideas, communicating product vision, strategy and roadmaps, and gaining alignment as well as unblocking progress
- Managing multiple parallel projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensuring the delivery of feature releases
- Partnering with product design & engineering leaders to imagine and define new platform experiences that are better, cheaper, faster and easier to use than traditional financial technology platforms
- Working closely with product marketing, business development, data science and other teams at Circle to deeply understand the use of Circle's treasury solutions and drive the roadmap in a programmatic manner
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.