Core Experience, Remote
Posted on 11/10/2022
- Product experience: 4+ years in Product Management at a technology company
- User-experience mindset: You know what it takes to create elegant user-facing experiences to help users achieve complex tasks
- Results-oriented: You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- Communication: You have the ability to understand and explain technical concepts in easy to follow explanations. You have experience working and communicating with senior leaders and executives
- Analytical sense: Aptitude for digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results
- Team-first: The team comes first and you have proven experience working well with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for how to scale Brex's support experiences as we serve companies of all sizes and differing needs domestically and abroad. Build brand new user-facing features to help users increase the quality of their interactions with Brex and decrease time to resolve any issues. Partner with internal teams such as Customer Support and Operations to improve agent workflows and improve internal tooling and processes
- Champion user learning across Brex. Define how we learn from users, the data we collect, and surveys we share-and own the measurement of our progress to make Brex the world's most user-centric corporate spend company
- Make Brex a better product, taking ownership of user problems related and unrelated to support, building across Brex to increase user love and decrease friction. Influence other product teams to prioritize top user concerns and spearhead initiates that will drive user delight. Establish the vision for the product team. Challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome
- Set clear goals and metrics for the team and be held accountable to achieving them. Efficiently execute to ship products and deliver impact for our business and customers
- Lead large, cross-functional groups of people to deliver on the team's mission. Communicate concisely and influence outcomes across Engineering, Data, Operations, Sales, Partners and other Product teams
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism