Senior Corporate Counsel - Corporate
Posted on 5/3/2022
New York, NY, USA
- A JD degree from an accredited law school
- 5 - 7+ years of experience, including both domestic and cross-border M&A experience at a major law firm (with a mix of in-house experience strongly preferred)
- Excellent negotiation skills, business judgment, and the ability to make decisions quickly and give practical, actionable advice
- Strong organizational and project management skills, an ownership mindset, and the drive and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive approach to recognizing needs, anticipating issues, and solving problems - a “get things done” mindset
- A self-starter approach, eager to learn new areas of the law and committed to understanding Snowflake's industry and strategic opportunities
- A service-oriented attitude and the ability to communicate effectively with a non-legal audience
- Oversee mergers and acquisitions by working with cross-functional teams to lead diligence activities, structure and effect transactions, and successfully integrate acquired companies
- Implement processes and playbooks to enable continued scale within Snowflake's corporate legal function
- Serve an integral role in Snowflake's international expansion, including leading new subsidiary formation and maintenance
Data warehouse for the cloud
Snowflake has become a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. Snowflake enables thousands of organizations to have seamless access to explore, share, and unlock the true value of their data.
- We've got your back - We offer comprehensive health insurance plans, health savings accounts, robust retirement plans, and generous life and disability insurance.
- A Balanced Lifestyle - All Snowflakes have access to our weekly online lunch and learns, virtual workout classes, and ergonomic work-from-home equipment. We offer on-demand mental health and wellness programs to support our employees and their families.
- Your People Matter - Help offset the cost of growing your family with our fertility benefits and family planning resources. Count on our generous time-off and various leave plans for you to rest, refuel, and sustain a great work-life balance.
- Global Snowflake Team - No matter where you are in the world, we will get you connected and supported with a work-from-home setup.
- Treat Yourself - Personalize your Snowflake benefits by tapping into our employee discounts and pre-tax selections.
- Invest In Your Future - Eligible employees enjoy new hire equity, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a quarterly bonus or commission program.
- Put Customers First
- Integrity Always
- Think Big
- Be Excellent
- Make Each Other the Best
- Get It Done
- Own It
- Embrace Each Other's Differences