Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in STEM or a related field
- 3-7 years of product experience, preferably in marketing, communications, edtech, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience bringing a product or feature from inception to launch
- Experience working collaboratively with Engineering, Design, and QA
- Attentiveness to detail, but always with the larger context in mind
- Familiarity with UX principles and a sense for visual design
- Comfort with the unknown and ability to exercise critical thinking when faced with vague or conflicting information
- Obsession with the user journey and user experience - able to place yourself in the shoes of both consumers and enterprise clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to craft and deliver the right message with appropriate detail to various audiences
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities and proactively communicate decisions
- Ability to thrive as part of a lean team where no task is too small and change is a constant
- Learning mindset; excited by challenges; lead with a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, takes charge without being reminded or prompted for next steps
- Kick off a project with the design lead
- Attend stand-up with your engineering team, and separately chat with one of the engineers about a project blocker
- Meet with Marketing leads to share news about upcoming releases and discuss communications strategy
- Meet with Customer Support leads to discuss optimizing some customer-facing self-service tools
- Meet with the COO to share and discuss your proposed roadmap for the upcoming quarter
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.