Technical Account Manager
Posted on 11/1/2022
Victoria, BC, Canada
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of TAM experience
- At least 2 years in a Cyber Security related role
- Must have Linux Command Line proficiency
- Programming languages and scripting skills are an advantage
- Solid client facing personality
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical mind set
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Manage a portfolio of clients and build strong relationships with clients at various levels
- Be our clients trusted advisor ensuring our clients are receiving the full value for all Exabeam products
- Quarterback clients through the full client life cycle from product deployment to steady state (operational use)
- Collaborate with the Exabeam account team and clients to ensure deployment architecture and specifications will be successful
- Ensures effective hand offs between support and Exabeam Authorized Service Delivery Partners
- Being aware of our client's security posture to include understanding of the security architecture and security operational best practices
- Provide consultation on how our clients can leverage Exabeam within their Security Operations and drive adoption of our technology
- Provide guidance on use case implementation based on client's security posture and top risks
- Being the liaison for our internal support teams who interface with support engineers, product managers and our internal engineering department
- Provide monthly service updates to review product health and successful detection, investigation and proactive hunting capabilities
- In collaboration with our Product Management teams the TAM will manage all actions related to feature requests
- Have quarterly service reviews for more in-depth check-in for product health and successful detection, investigation and proactive hunting capabilities
- Meet onsite in-person for at least 1 quarterly service review to drive our client relationship and partnership with our clients use of Exabeam
Exabeam's mission is to light the way and unleash security teams and organizations by removing the obstacles of outdated tech, rigid mindsets, and talent shortages to make security success the norm.
- Competitive health packages to keep you in tip-top shape
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k)
- Parental leave
- Wellness and education
- Flexible vacation
Company Core Values
- Deliver the Exceptional - Whether it’s for a customer or fellow team member, we want to make a real impact and create a memorable, valuable experience.
- Work Together, Win Together - A team mentality enables efficiency, productivity, and responsiveness—enabling our team, partners, and customers to rely on each other for success.
- Engage with Confidence - We’ve created an environment that encourages confidence and nurtures our team’s potential, resulting in a symbiotic relationship with partners and customers.
- Do What’s Right - We want the relationships across our team, customers, and partners to be based on trust—helping deliver the right action at the right time.
- Communicate Openly - It’s critical for our team and customers to interact comfortably and know they’re an integral part of the process.