Posted on 3/17/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, USA • San Francisco, CA...
- 4+ years of technical sourcing experience, with 2 years of design sourcing experience preferred
- Experience partnering directly with leadership within Product and Engineering Orgs
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, and eager to learn -- you are constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft and are receptive to feedback, and get excited about solving problems
- Able to quickly understand complex technical concepts and apply that understanding to build an effective sourcing strategy
- A strong networker - able to build rapport and long term relationships with candidates and hiring teams
- Experienced with Applicant Tracking System and how to extract the most value from them
- This position is open to work full remote anywhere in the US or Toronto, Canada
- Partner with senior leaders across our Product Design organization to hire the best design talent for Snowflake
- Work with the Hiring Managers and Recruiters to develop innovative sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates for a multitude of roles
- Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub, Stack overflow, and other sites to identify potential candidates
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Create and compose compelling messaging that highlights the exciting technical challenges and incredible culture at Snowflake
- Conduct phone interviews with engineering candidates and record detailed summaries of your conversations
- Serve as the company's cultural gatekeeper and ensure the preservation of Snowflake's core values
- Track and maintain a real time record of candidate pipelines for each role
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on top-of-the-funnel metrics; including outreach performance, response rates, and pass-through rates
- The estimated pay range for this role, if based in Colorado, is $105,800 - $136,000
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake's bonus and equity plan
Data warehouse for the cloud
Snowflake has become a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. Snowflake enables thousands of organizations to have seamless access to explore, share, and unlock the true value of their data.
- We've got your back - We offer comprehensive health insurance plans, health savings accounts, robust retirement plans, and generous life and disability insurance.
- A Balanced Lifestyle - All Snowflakes have access to our weekly online lunch and learns, virtual workout classes, and ergonomic work-from-home equipment. We offer on-demand mental health and wellness programs to support our employees and their families.
- Your People Matter - Help offset the cost of growing your family with our fertility benefits and family planning resources. Count on our generous time-off and various leave plans for you to rest, refuel, and sustain a great work-life balance.
- Global Snowflake Team - No matter where you are in the world, we will get you connected and supported with a work-from-home setup.
- Treat Yourself - Personalize your Snowflake benefits by tapping into our employee discounts and pre-tax selections.
- Invest In Your Future - Eligible employees enjoy new hire equity, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a quarterly bonus or commission program.
- Put Customers First
- Integrity Always
- Think Big
- Be Excellent
- Make Each Other the Best
- Get It Done
- Own It
- Embrace Each Other's Differences