Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Multi-channel advertising platform with machine learning
StackAdapt is a leading multi-channel advertising platform, recognized for its advanced machine learning capabilities and exceptional user experience, which has earned it the top ranking on G2 for six consecutive years. The company's commitment to programmatic planning, execution, and analysis has not only led to its recognition as an Enterprise Fast 15 winner in the Technology Fast 50™ program but also made it one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work in 2023. With a global presence and a strong focus on customer satisfaction, StackAdapt offers a dynamic and rewarding work environment.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 9%
2 year growth↑ 99%
Sales & Account Management
- Possess a minimum of 5-10 years of digital advertising sales experience, demonstrating a successful track record in driving revenue and closing deals.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of team management experience, ideally in a sales management role.
- Proven ability to grow sales pipelines using CRM tools for efficiency and transparency, with a strong follow-up process.
- Demonstrated experience in managing successful client deployments, ensuring ongoing client satisfaction, and identifying renewal and upsell opportunities.
- Thorough understanding of the programmatic landscape in the UK.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Prior experience with StackAdapt is a significant advantage.
- Identify, pitch, and close platform sales deals with agencies and brands, ensuring the team consistently meets and exceeds quotas.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in our local product and team, and collaborate with stakeholders to drive the local offering forward.
- Recruit, train, and mentor a team of Account Executives in the UK market, assisting them in preparing pitch materials and RFPs.
- Work closely with management and product teams to define and develop products tailored to the UK market's needs.
- Collaborate with your team to manage existing client relationships and seek opportunities for account growth.
- Identify gaps in our product offering and engage the necessary stakeholders to enhance our product in the market.
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance cover
- Auto-enrolment into the company pension scheme
- Work from home reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)