Strategic Account Executive
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- 8 years or more of sales experience, with 4 of those years in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above $250k
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Expert level pipeline management
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com
- Experience selling to Fortune 500 Accounts
- 50% travel on average when required
- Build and manage a territory plan
- Research and target relevant companies using the latest prospecting tools
- Build and execute account plans; coordinate and deploy Outreach resources to accomplish these plans
- Source, manage and close deal cycles from start to finish
- Negotiate contracts
- Once landed successfully expand to other divisions within the company
- Live and breathe the corporate values fueling our success and make us who we are
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective