Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Ruby on Rails
- Programming/Coding skills - you need to know Ruby on Rails, Go, JavasScript using Vue.Js well enough to do a technical test using one of them
- Good initiative and self-motivation - working remotely means you will be a manager of one
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Comfort working in a highly agile, fast paced environment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone who can start full time in the next three months
- We are currently approved to hire interns in the following countries:
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Enhance your programming skills in one of the languages we use (such as Ruby on Rails or Go)
- Submit merge request for code changes
- Participate in code reviews and pair programming with your team
- Learn how to effectively work asynchronously
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Regular 1:1's with your manager, mentor and other Engineers within your team
- Learning and living the company values
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.