The Services Account Executive is a Services Sales role responsible for selling Okta Professional Services and Professional Services business development. We are looking for an experienced services sales person who excels in positioning the value of Okta Professional Services. They will be responsible for conducting customer meetings with C-level personnel and negotiating SOW terms and fees. The PS Account Executive is accountable for meeting Professional Services booking quota and is a governing partner during delivery.
You will partner with the license sales team and lead with scoping, selling, and positioning of Okta Professional Services with the goal of delighting our customers by accelerating their time to value. As a governing partner during delivery, you will provide leadership and mentoring as needed to the PS Delivery team, responsible for a smooth transition to the Delivery team, and collaborate with the Customer Success ecosystem to ensure deployment meets what was sold. Finally, you will also responsible for the continuous improvement of services sales processes and methods. This role will support the Commercial West Region.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Articulate and sell the value of Okta Services within prospective and existing accounts enterprise customers
- Work in conjunction with Sales Representatives, Sales Engineers, and Architects to define and integrate the services solution into the comprehensive Okta proposal
- Own Services pursuits (bookings quota) and revenue performance in territory
- Plan and lead Professional Services scoping activity with prospective customers and produce proposal, level of effort, Statement of Work, and resource plans
- Plan and lead Training positioning and discovery with prospective customers, make training recommendations, and ensure appropriate training is included in proposals and quotes.
- Work harmoniously with Okta channel partners on joint proposals and scoping to ensure customer success
- Being recognized by customer as a trusted advisor in product deployment and process decisions.
- Perform in a billable capacity as a governing partner during implementation to continue customer sponsor and executive relationship, and assist with critical issues and expectation coordination.
- Participate in virtual teams to assist buildout Okta Services methodologies, processes, offerings/services, and collateral
- Demonstrable experience of selling Professional Services or Technology Solutions.
- Have met and exceeded bookings and utilization targets.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with key partners throughout a delivery process.
- Strong presentation skills: Showing the value, capabilities, and differentiators of complex service solutions using methodologies and service offerings.
- Breadth of knowledge executing the SOW/Proposal processes by scoping, producing, and delivering to the customer SOW’s that meet customers documented requirements
- Can articulate relevant customer success stories and metrics that demonstrate value to the customer.
- Some experience with technologies and protocols to support identity federation and robust access control models (e.g., SAML 2.0, XACML, WS-Federation, WS-Trust, OAuth, OpenID)
- Some knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and state of the art infrastructures
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Some knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security space preferred
- AD and LDAP experience is useful.
- SaaS experience: Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday, Okta preferred
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Ability to learn Okta solutions at a fairly technical level