Senior Director, Payment Analytics
Posted on 3/11/2022
Washington, USA • Bellevue, WA, USA
- 12 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA /JD/MD), or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- 10+ years' experience in Product Strategy and/or Management with increasing levels of demonstrated people-leadership responsibilities
- Experience evangelizing, marketing and commercializing products at scale
- Specific industry experience in digital commerce and with responsibility for managing products including distribution across a variety of devices and implementation methods
- Understanding payments landscape and ability to translate product strategy into executable plans
- Exceedingly strong passion for data management and analytics
- Lead the product strategy efforts for Payment Analytics serving enterprise merchants, acquirers and technology partners
- Drive end-to-end product portfolio management including synthesizing market needs, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation, communication, and customer enablement
- Partner with technical leadership and product development teams in delivering new feature functionality to market
- Prioritize, plan and oversee new product introduction initiatives that support the business strategy and enable growth
- Manage product investment budgets and forecasts. Lead continuous product planning and portfolio management in support of global business strategy and operations
- Collaborate with global and regional leadership, as well as sales and business development functions to define go-to-market strategies and develop integrated global roadmaps
- Actively contribute to the vision for the future of the Acceptance Platform product portfolio and inspire customers, partners and employees
- Represent the business and product management in client engagements and industry events. Evangelize the value and differentiation of Payment Analytics and the broader Acceptance platform product portfolio within the payments ecosystem
- 15 or more years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, or MD), or PhD with 9+ years of experience
- Confident public speaker, experienced in media engagement and social platform vehicles
- Able to build relationships and gain exposure to internal and external client leadership teams through demonstrating key domain expertise
- In-depth knowledge of Visa and CyberSource products with the ability to identify potential synergies gained through partnership offerings, or market gaps
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.