Western Sales Leader
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Do want to create a category and help build a special company?
- Do you want to have Hi-Impact in an untouched region?
- Do you want to sell a platform that solves real networking problems?
- Do sensible quotas and no cap on earnings pique your interest?
- Join a company that has been in market 5+ years and has some of the top F500/Global 2000 and Federal agencies already buying and referenceable
- If you have 15+ years of wildly successful experience selling to large enterprises, became a leader, and enjoy the journey of building an early-stage company...you may be the one!
- We are building a special team and hope you consider us if you want to have the experience of changing the networking world as we know it
- Own the development and execution of your sales strategy in territory that aligns with the company's goals and objectives
- Drive sales activities in the territory consistent through relentless execution and proven best practices
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Identify and qualify leads, and generate new Fortune 1000 opportunities to achieve quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Build strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of face-to-face contact
- Lead and manage high performance, customer-focused team of Regional Sales Directors
- Coach direct reports on sales strategy, pipeline management and opportunity management
- Analyze potential sales opportunities by using data analysis and segmented research to identify the attributes most valued by our potential clients
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and maintain a client database
Network modeling and security
Forward Networks' mission is to transform networks to be agile, predictable, and secure. From global financial institutions to international media distributors, the world's largest mission-critical networks depend on Forward Enterprise.
- Grow with us - We’re an agile team and early-stage company with plenty of opportunities to grow, as a company and as individuals
- Competitive pay - Every team member receives a compensation package with competitive pay and equity
- We offer top-grade insurance, with medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Time off - Vacations, holidays, family days. With no tracked time off, you can go as long as it’s okay with your manager
Company Core Values
- Culture of problem-solving exploration, and creative ideas