Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on 11/9/2023
Online course provider
Udemy’s mission is to create new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. They are building a shared knowledge repository to help people learn.
AI & Machine Learning
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 11%
2 year growth↑ 43%
Sales & Account Management
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of closing experience with on-target, B2B sales experience (SaaS experience preferred) or equivalent
- A motivated, over-achieving “hunter and closer” mindset. Someone who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A proven track record of selling licenses/products/subscriptions that address the issues and challenges facing higher education institutions, faculty, staff, students and alumni
- Experience negotiating business terms with decision-makers, senior management and critical executives
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills
- Be prospecting, developing, and closing new Udemy for Business platform customers across India.
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver on revenue goals
- Create and deliver sales forecasts, updates and share best practices with the rest of Sales
- Coordinate and work cross-functionally with Udemy for Business team (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, key executives) to ensure customer satisfaction and retention