Healthcare Data Product Analyst
Posted on 3/29/2023
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university with a preference for majors in Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of experience working with large panel data, with a focus in the MedTech or healthcare space a plus
- Must have a passion for solving complex big data problems and willingness to learn new technologies and tools
- Familiarity or strong interest in the healthcare sector
- Analytical mindset with technical skills to match
- Must have a passion for solving complex big data problems
- Ability to work efficiently with team members to assess needs, provide support, and think critically
- Strong verbal/written communication skills to non-technical audiences
- Excellent problem solver capable of working independently
- Strong focus on quality and on addressing client needs
- Support development of analytics offerings through combining various sources of healthcare industry data (claims, sales/purchasing, etc.)
- Work with quantitative and qualitative data to derive differentiated market insights
- Research various sector and company controversies to help qualitatively inform and interpret models
- Analyze and understand the disparate sources of healthcare industry data
- Utilize a diverse array of technologies and tools as needed, to deliver insights, such as Excel, Python, SQL
- Research and stay on top of all publicly available information on relevant markets and companies, including news, earnings releases and FDA filings
- Conduct quantitative analysis and modeling projects in addition to developing new models, analytic processes and systems approaches
- Base salary may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, as well as geographic location. Additionally, this position is eligible for an annual discretionary based on performance
Professional Talent Platform
Guidepoint connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Their clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by their Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Life Insurance (100% Employer Sponsored)
- Paid vacation plus 10 legal holidays.
- Light snacks and beverages.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Commuter Benefits.
Company Core Values
- Intellectual curiosity