Manager – Design & UX
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 8+ years of experience in product design, with at least 3+ years in a leadership role with direct reports
- Portfolio that demonstrates design sophistication, mastery of design fundamentals and your direct contributions to projects
- Experience leading and mentoring design teams
- Experience managing resource allocation and utilization
- Experience presenting design portfolio to senior leaders, clearly articulating design rationale and user benefits
- Ability to create incredibly detailed designs, interaction models and UI specifications that bring clarity across design, development and product teams
- Experience building and scaling a unified design system across multiple products
- Experience designing dashboards, data visualizations and reports that present data through easy-to-use interfaces
- An in-depth understanding of modern UX and design principles, design systems and user research methodologies
- A desire to teach and educate others on design thinking and design best practices
- Expert level proficiency in Figma and Miro
- We embrace hybrid and remote work options so that you have the flexibility to create a work/life balance that actually works!
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, meditation classes, and “team SPINS” Peloton rides
- Each employee is allotted paid time to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice and charitable donations are matched
- CEO Connect, a monthly informal small group Q&A session with our top leader
- Semi-annual company-wide survey that is used to shape company programs, perks, and culture
- Create visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging user experiences
- Lead all phases of complex design projects from initial concept to final launch
- Translate high level ideas, business requirements into elegant and intuitive design solutions
- Develop and implement a comprehensive design process/workflow for the team to ensure consistent and efficient delivery of high-quality designs
- Build and scale a functional design system, design pattern and component libraries
- Support and mentor a team of junior and senior product designers
- Provide feedback on design deliverables and ensure design quality and consistency is met across products
- Manage and forecast design team capacity and workload
- Collaborate with product managers to optimize design resource allocation and utilization
- Communicate design concepts and rationales to stakeholders and leadership
Dedicated Servers, Bare Metal, VPS, Cloud, Server Hosting, Web Hosting, Datacenter, Colocation, Managed Services
- Extracurricular Activities
- Agile Work Environment
- Parental Leave
- Bike Storage
- Flexible Schedules
- Fresh and Healthy Snacks
- Wellness Program
Company Core Values
- Direct: We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined: We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate: We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaorative: We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.