Strategic Partner Associate
Posted on 4/7/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada • Ontario, Canada
- 3-5 years previous experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Quick communication response times
- Ability to manage across functions and present to leadership
- Creative problem-solver
- Manage relationship with select external Instacart retail partners
- Develop a deep understanding of Instacart's business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Work with cross-functional teams to guide implementation of strategic plans and accomplish goals on tight deadlines
- Lead launch process for new partners joining the Instacart marketplace, overseeing catalog setup, marketing and PR, and operations
- Perform data analysis to drive key business insights, scalable growth strategies, and detailed execution plans
- Establish processes and reporting to help streamline the team's operations and add value to retailer relationships
- Devise strategies to help retail partners grow their business on Instacart
- Support managers in strengthening partnerships through analytics and reporting
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with external partners at all levels of the organization
Grocery delivery app
Instacart's mission is to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. The company operates a mobile app for the delivery and pick-up of groceries and household items.
- Go far together
- Grow the pie
- Roll up your sleeves
- Put it all on the table
- Serve generously
- Wellness Tailored to You - Medical, dental, vision, retirement, life & disability coverage right alongside physical & mental wellness programs, memberships and stipends to keep you and your family feeling your best.
- Family Building Benefits - No matter where you are in your family journey, we support you. Our plans cover modern family planning for all. We offer leave for all parents, flexible working schedules and an active [email protected] community.
- Work From Home Stipend - We help outfit your WFH setup and offer reimbursements so you can be your most productive while at home.
- Flexible Time Off - We all recharge differently. Take the time you need with our flexible time off policy.
- Learning & Development - Whether you’re just starting your career or leading teams, we provide customized L&D programs to help you grow and an annual allowance to pursue your development.
- Future Planning - We have you covered as you plan for your future. 401(k) matching in the U.S. and RRSP in Canada, student loan assistance through Peanut Butter, free Rocket Lawyer membership, SoFi & First Republic financial planning and more.
- Community Connection - Support the communities you care about with volunteer weeks and get involved with our social impact program, Instacart Serves.
- Instacart Express Membership - We help keep your fridge stocked. Unlock grocery discounts with our Instacart Beta app while testing our latest features.