Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Data Structures & Algorithms
- A degree in a technical discipline with a focus on statistics, machine learning, signal processing, optimization and control graduating between December 2022 and August 2023 (Bachelor's, Master's, PhD)
- A curiosity for model development and experience handling large data sets
- Expertise in programming using Python, R, MATLAB, or C++ for conducting research
- Can advocate for your beliefs in a concise and effective way with the team
- Significant hands-on experience applying machine learning algorithms to real world problems
- Strong problem-solving and statistics skills
- The proactive ability to take the lead on assignments and deliver practical research results in a timely manner
- Extract predictive signals from financial data through both traditional statistical analysis methods and cutting edge machine learning techniques
- Assist software developers to translate research strategies into production software
- Optimize the order execution and risk management of our trading system
- Create robust solutions to problems presented in the trading environment
- Formulate and apply mathematical modeling techniques to enhance existing trading strategies and perform innovative new research with the goal of identifying and capturing trading opportunities
- Automate human-decision based trading strategies; prototype algorithmic trades from trading ideas
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
Company Core Values
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.