Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Canada • Remote
- Extensive experience with enterprise scale continuous delivery environments
- Experience with sustainable incident response in a blameless environment
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (prefer AWS) and container+orchestration technologies
- Experience with APM and Observability and related tools such as, New Relic, Splunk, CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana/Kibana, Sentry etc
- Background in Linux Systems Engineering
- Experience with Incident response related tools for instance, PagerDuty, FireHydrant, Blameless etc
- Comfortable with a high level of autonomy and working with a distributed team
- Engage with teams and improve service delivery and reliability across their entire lifecycle
- Measure and monitor all production systems with an eye towards availability, latency and overall system health
- Seek out the cause of errors and instability in our production cloud services and drive teams towards better operational excellence
- Engage with product and platform teams to improve and evolve systems by lobbying for changes that improve reliability, resilience, and observability
- Help Identify and drive down toil with creative innovation and automation
- On-call responsibilities
- Knowledge of Cloud and application security
- Strong knowledge of cloud design patterns for scale, data management, resiliency, etc
- A love for high quality and a knack for testing
- Opinions about dashboards, metrics, and SLO's
Data analytics tools & storage services
Cribl's mission is to build a solution to make observability viable for any organization, giving our customers visibility and control while maximizing value from existing tools, and consumption pricing that is accessible for all.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered (US)
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays for holidays you observe
- Employee Resource Groups that reflect our values driven company culture
Company Core Values
- Customers First, Always - First we help customers. Then everything else.
- Irreverent, but Serious - We are a serious company with a love for goats and jokes.
- Curious - We seek to understand problems and the people who have them before taking action.
- Transparent - Trust is earned when everyone is on the same page.
- Together - We are collaborative. We are kind. We are open.