Senior Operations Manager, Engineering
Posted on 4/12/2022
- You have 5+ years of leadership and or organizational influence and transformation
- You have 5+ years of business, product or program management experience, preferably experience within an engineering environment and or complex operations management
- You have a Masters of Business Administration degree
- You have a dedication to increasing efficiency in the workplace by continuously reviewing and adjusting organizational processes, procedures, business operations, documentation, and tools
- You have implemented effective and efficient processes in a dynamic and collaborative work environment
- You have critical thinking, planning, organizational, and time management skills to include summarizing information and clearly identifying key elements, patterns, results, or relationships
- You possess knowledge of process mapping/modeling and business process reengineering
- You have expert-level systematic investigational skills - include gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources
- You demonstrate expert verbal and written communication skills, and are adept at working with teams and individuals at all levels within an organization
- You'll support the execution of Mailchimp's technology and product strategy
- You'll drive change management to identify and create new systems and processes to support the integration of Mailchimp's product development team into Intuit
- You'll establish department operating rhythms including planning, executive readouts and department all hands
- You'll create executive presentations for C-suite and VP level technology and product leaders
- You'll clearly define the state of department operations and drive root cause analysis and mitigation plans to improve product and technology outcomes
- You'll drive performance review, efficiency progress reviews and leadership readouts across Mailchimp's technology and product teams
- You'll manage efficiency by creating and tracking progress against targets, managing work across multiple workstreams, reporting status and escalating risks as necessary
- You'll build relationships with key stakeholders in the department and across the organization including product, design, marketing and business operations
- You'll manage stakeholders to effectively communicate up and down levels, including with senior leadership at C-suite, VP and Director level across product and technology
Marketing automation for e-commerce
Mailchimp is an all-in-one Marketing Platform for small business. The company empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with smart marketing technology, award-winning support, and inspiring content.
- Investing in you and your future - Mailchimp pays for 100% of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums for all employees and their families. Wellness programs and intramural sports teams make it easy to prioritize your health. Our parental leave is ample and our 401k program—including profit-sharing—is next level.
- Learning and development - Whether we’re attending conferences, doing internal apprenticeships, completing unconscious bias training, learning more through Mailchimp University, or enjoying our weekly Coffee Hour series, we’re always stretching our brains in new ways. We also offer up to $20,000 in tuition reimbursement.
- Community dedication - We sponsor the work of dozens of local nonprofits, from arts organizations to literacy programs. Plus, every employee gets 16 volunteer hours a year to use working with the nonprofit of their choice.