As the world moves to a mobile-first economy, businesses need to modernize how they acquire, engage with and enable consumers. Prove’s phone-centric identity tokenization and passive cryptographic authentication solutions reduce friction, enhance security and privacy across all digital channels, and accelerate revenues while reducing operating expenses and fraud losses. Over 1,000 enterprise customers use Prove’s platform to process 20 billion customer requests annually across industries, including banking, lending, healthcare, gaming, crypto, e-commerce, marketplaces, and payments. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
Prove is driving the future of digital identity. We are looking for Provers who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly, and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smart but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans, and we’re excited about the future. If this sounds like the place for you – come join our team!
The Customer Success Manager oversees the customer retention process by acting as a customer advocate within the organization and streamlining the customer experience.
The Customer Success Manager will be client focused and Prove product savvy. You are someone who wants to blend people and technology to drive and exceed successful outcomes for our clients. You are naturally curious and thrive on learning how technology works to solve problems. You pair your knowledge and experience to partner with and advise clients, ultimately acquiring deep knowledge of the client’s organization and business objectives. You are passionate about building strong customer relationships, delivering value, identifying growth potential, and ultimately turning customers into raving Prove fans!
- Establish reputation as trusted partner via regular business reviews presenting the status of the Prove relationship, reviewing active and future project(s) and demonstrating the value Prove delivers to the clients business objectives
- Quickly become a subject matter expert of client’s business objectives and use cases while striking a healthy balance between customer satisfaction and delivering business value
- Monitor and report on customer “Pass Rate”, a key success KPI, and drive optimization opportunities to ensure satisfaction
- Own live revenue forecasting for your book of business
- Primarily responsible to achieve our corporate objectives measured by a client Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Engage with a consultative selling mindset to identify and facilitate opportunities for upsell/cross-sells and use case expansion
- Facilitate contract renewals directly or with Sales Director partner
- Stay up-to-date on new features and product launches to continually educate clients on Prove solutions
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years in a customer facing role such as account management or sales
- Excellent project management and long-term account planning skills
- Possess experience within the Crypto space, or a highly regulated market (i.e. Fintech, Insurance, Retail)
- Strong written and verbal communication, documentation, presentation, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of fraud, digital identity, and authentication strongly preferred
- Prefer selling strategies and negotiations skills
- Aptitude and passion for technology, KPIs, data, business cases
- Excellent ambition and desire to grow and expand your career
- Track record of building and maintaining successful client relationships
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
- Experience in high-growth /pre-IPO Technology companies
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. The position description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the positions. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
The salary range for this role is $110,000 - $125,000 plus company bonus. Offered salary will be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Benefits & Perks for FTE Provers:
- Competitive salaries & Bonus Plan (for eligible roles) and Equity Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & Match
- Comprehensive medical benefits for you and your family ❤️
- Emotional & Physical Wellness – Access to wellness services (EAP, Gympass, Prove Well-Being Reimbursement)
- Unlimited Vacation and Flexible hours
- Professional Development Coaching via Bravely
- Healthy lunches catered and bottomless snacks & beverages for all office locations
- 12 paid holidays for all global employees 📅
- A great place to work and connect with other talented Provers like yourself!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Prove we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.