Manager, Talent Acquisition - Games
Posted on 2/2/2022
St. Louis, MO, USA
- 5+ years of experience in a talent acquisition capacity
- 3+ years of experience delivering diverse, cross-discipline recruiting strategies for a global organization
- 3+ years mentoring and developing talent
- 1+ years experience managing a talent acquisition team
- Experience building and presenting compelling, data-informed business cases
- Experience fostering meaningful partnerships with leaders throughout the businesses
- Solid knowledge of contemporary sourcing techniques as well as research and outreach tools
- Well experienced with applicant tracking systems such as Greenhouse
- Knowledge of employment-based immigration regulations and best practices
- Articulate, able to work with everyone from your coordinator to CEO
- Manage a balanced and productive recruiting team with 7+ direct reports
- Partner with discipline and product leads to understand staffing needs and build collaborative, productive relationships
- Set staffing strategy across your product group and achieve hiring outcomes that match your title's business goals
- Ensure all prospective Rioters are treated with the utmost care and respect
- Report on hiring performance against your client's staffing plans
- Contribute to the growth and health of the Talent Acquisition group, lead projects to enhance our capabilities
- Knowledge of CRM and HRIS systems
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of the gaming industry and relevant talent markets
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble