Remote Part-Time Customer Experience Associate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a customer-focused environment
- You are a Problem Solver. You are able to think quickly and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- You Rebound Quickly. Handling difficult customer issues is a challenging job! You approach every day with a positive attitude and rebound quickly
- You are a Multitasker. You are able to assist 3 customers at once on chat all while maintaining an exceptional level of service
- You are a Communicator. You listen well and understand the needs of our customers and our business. You express your ideas clearly and communicate persuasively to produce positive results
- You have Strong Integrity. You are honest and ethical in all interactions and uphold company values and policies
- You work with efficiency. You understand productivity metrics and are able to hold yourself accountable to assisting customers with attention to detail and efficiency
- You are Dedicated. You are committed to providing a Cinderella Experience during each customer interaction
- You are Empathetic. You are able to see situations from the customer's perspective and provide the best solutions aligned with Rent the Runway's core values
- Technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency (G Suite, Google Chrome Browser, Slack, Zoom, etc)
- High speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider with a minimum 10Mbps connection (RTR will provide laptop & headset)
- Deliver exceptional service and develop lasting relationships with customers via Rent the Runway channels for communication - live chat, phone, and email
- Serve as a proud brand ambassador of Rent the Runway, constantly championing our core values to democratize fashion
- Maintain knowledge of all Rent the Runway products including fit, styles and inventory
- Assist customers in finding styles that meet their individual style and events needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with the utmost care and respect by listening to their problems and offering creative resolutions
- Deliver personalized service while meeting quality and productivity goals
- Share customer feedback and information with other team members and leaders in order to continuously improve and evolve the customer experience
- Contribute to an empathetic, positive and energetic team culture
Designer apparel and accessories rental
Rent the Runway's mission is to power women to feel their best every day.
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Flexible Work Policy: Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
Company Core Values
- Great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Opportunity is yours for the taking.
- Risk and failure are encouraged.
- Embrace and trust the RTR Family.