Field Service Parts Advisor
Posted on 3/8/2022
Memphis, TN, USA
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Automotive repair knowledge preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to mentor and lead
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated high-level administrative experience, including advanced computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Proven success in driving service parts requirements in a complex environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Physical exertion may be required to perform occupational tasks (sitting up to 2 or more hours at a time, standing for up to 8 or more hours a day, walking, bending, kneeling, laying, twisting, carrying, reaching, stretching, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs)
- Frequent use of hands for purposes of grasping and using tools correctly, entering data, writing communications, or calling customers or internal partners
- Strong understanding of written and spoken English
- Ability to see, read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions or schematics
- Provide world's best of the best in customer service rivaling any industry
- Understand, and execute all parts department daily requirements that include but are not limited to ordering, receiving, shipping, parts returns, and daily counts
- Operating a forklift in order to load and unload parts
- Conduct and Execute audits
- Ensure that parts processes are communicated, and administered in compliance with Rivian's objectives
- Work in partnership with peers regularly on implementing and constantly improving parts operations
- Possibility of Assisting different locations as needed
- Follow and promote Rivian's high standards of safety, cleanliness, and organization
- Maintain process to track KPI's at the Service Centers parts department
- Utility player, assisting other functions as needed
- Responsible to develop and effectively manage inventory for Service Parts and Accessories for the Service Center
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team