Allies Relationship and Contracts - Legal Specialist Colombia
Posted on 3/8/2022
Southlake, TX, USA
- At least 3 years' experience at a law firm or in-house legal department
- Demonstrated experience in contract drafting and negotiation is a must
- Experience with corporate matters
- Experience with consumer and personal data protection matters is desirable
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) is a must
- Experience with legal design of contracts is desirable
- Deep curiosity and desire to learn more about Technology and Finance is a must
- English proficiency is a must
- Support our in-house legal team, becoming a trusted partner to the Clombian Legal Lead and the Company, as we keep growing our BNPL business in Colombia and fulfill our objective of becoming Latin American customers' favorite way to pay. Draft, review and negotiate contracts with Allies and third-party providers, as well as develop innovative forms of agreements and sales materials to be used by the Product and Sales team. Support and enable the Sales team development processes balancing growth and innovation with legal compliance. Serve as a key partner to different Company areas to ensure we conduct our business and relationship with Allies in an innovative, safe and sound manner
- Support legal team in making adjustments and drafting new Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of our products
- Work with the Legal Lead COL to develop and grow a responsive, innovative legal department, adequately balancing value protection with value creation
- Supported Product, Sales and Operations teams ensuring new products, operations, and sales initiatives followed our strict legal and compliance standards, while allowing for innovation
- Successfully executed recurring legal matters, including:
- (a) Contract review, negotiation and documentation
- (b) Escalated complaints review and response - especially in the fields of consumer and personal data protection
- (c) Updates and draft of T&C and Privacy Policies of all of our products
- (d) Coordinate and review corporate daily work of our corporate entities
- (e) Corporate secretary functions
- (f) Management of (legal) relationships with key partners, Allies, vendors and clients
Buy now, pay later
Addi is a technology company that seeks to promote and enable digital commerce in Latin America. At Addi they want customers to buy what they want, when they want, easily, quickly and transparently. As it should be.
- Remote work: Work from anywhere in the world. And if you want to share some time, you can visit our offices in Bogotá or São Paulo.
- Health insurance: Your health comes first, that's why we give 100% coverage for you and 50% for the close relatives you want.
- Learn and grow: We love that everyone learns new things, that's why you can participate in our English and Portuguese classes
- Flexible schedule: What interests us? Your achievements and goal completion, not the time you spend at your desk.
- Own Addi: If it's real. You have the possibility to own a part of Addi by buying shares.
- A company of owners: We take ownership of our work and the objectives of the company come before those of the team or our own. Also, we focus on the solution, not the task.
- Inspiring colleagues: We work hand in hand with people who inspire us, who constantly learn, give us the opportunity to learn, but who also challenge us.
- We pull rabbits out of hats: We think creatively, we take the solution to another level and we don't do what everyone else would do.
- We care and we trust: We care about everyone, their physical, emotional and mental well-being is essential. We trust each other, we are sincere, tolerant and respectful.
- Act with integrity: We speak the truth, we are faithful to our word and we do the right thing.
- Win today every day, and scale exponentially: Every day counts, because we work and move fast, so we scale exponentially.