6 month growth↑ 5%
1 year growth↑ 10%
2 year growth↑ 21%
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a service-related area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of FedEx, DHL, and UPS network and shipping services
- International logistics experience
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of products and services
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented with commitment to team and organizational goals
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality
- Develop and maintain departmental tools and resources
- Engage and coordinate with internal and external departments in logistics discussions
- Maintain vendor relations with Tier 1 and Tier 2 couriers
- Work with the logistics team on day-to-day tracking and issue resolution activities
- Monitor and trend courier/vendor performance and provide feedback and solutions for improvement
- Identify process improvement opportunities and recommend solutions
- Execute service strategies and programs for problem resolution
- Manage service levels to meet customer and operational needs
- Collect and trend departmental data and develop proactive actions for improvement
- Manage job assignments without immediate supervision and evaluate based on performance
- Limited travel up to 10%
The Logistics Coordinator will support operational activities related to the transport of biological specimens and collection kit manufactured products. Responsibilities will include tracking specimens from the point of pickup through delivery. Employees will act as a liaison between Customer and both external and internal partners. International logistics experience required
• Develop and maintain departmental tools and resources.
• Engage and coordinate with Sales, Development, and Regulatory internal and external departments in Logistics discussions
• Maintain vendor relations with Tier 1 and Tier 2 couriers, including collaboration/product resolution
• Work in partner with Logistics team on day to day effectively tracking and issue resolution activities
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve day to day logistics, streamline work flows and work diligently to provide quality support and build strong vendor relations
• Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to logistics
• Monitor and trend courier/vendor performance and provide feedback and solutions for improvement
• Identify process improvement opportunities and recommend solutions
• Execute service strategies and programs for problem resolution
• Manage to service levels that meet customer and operational needs while achieving department goals and objectives
• Collects and trends departmental data and develops proactive actions for related improvement
• Job assignments should be managed without immediate supervision and evaluated based on performance.
• Individuals must be able to perform each essential core function as well as monitor and maintain the department service levels
• All work is subject to additional requests as assigned by Department Manager.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
• Min 2 years’ experience in a service related area
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of FedEx, DHL, and UPS network and shipping services
• International logistics experience required
• Ability to develop a strong understanding of our products and services to effectively handle inbound and outbound calls
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Team oriented with commitment to the success or the team and organizational goals
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality
• Limited travel up to 10%
Natera™ is a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, dedicated to oncology, women’s health, and organ health. Our aim is to make personalized genetic testing and diagnostics part of the standard of care to protect health and enable earlier and more targeted interventions that lead to longer, healthier lives.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents.
Please be advised that Natera will reach out to candidates with a @natera.com email domain ONLY. Email communications from all other domain names are not from Natera or its employees and are fraudulent. Natera does not request interviews via text messages and does not ask for personal information until a candidate has engaged with the company and has spoken to a recruiter and the hiring team. Natera takes cyber crimes seriously, and will collaborate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any related cyber crimes.