Account & Wallet
Posted on 12/8/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
- A minimum of 3+ years of post-graduate experience working in a UX or Product Design role is required
- Your resume and any extra info that's relevant
- At least one case study of a real world project. A portfolio with multiple case studies is better. Demonstrate your UX, UI, product thinking, process, and communication skills. You can read a blog post about we look for in a case study. If you can't share a case study with us, please let us know why so we can work something out
- Any online profiles like Dribbble, Behance, Codepen, or others that you think we should see
- If you have 3+ years of UX Product Design experience please elaborate. If not, please tell us how your experience is relevant to this role
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.