Posted on 9/13/2022
Charlotte, NC, USA
- 3-7 years of Software Quality Assurance experience, ideally with a focus in Financial Technology or related domain
- Microsoft SQL Server experience, understanding of database structure and stored procedures, able to retrieve and manipulate data utilizing SQL queries
- Ability to troubleshoot issues reported by users and identify scope of impact for prioritization
- Extraordinary attention to detail and desire to work with financial data
- Excellent Excel skills, working across multiple large files with advanced functions
- Demonstrated ability to operate on a small team in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change directions as priorities shift
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn, grow professionally and have a positive impact on the company, its culture, and its products
- BS degree in Finance, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Apply expertise in specific product areas to ensure that the applications meet documented acceptance criteria and client quality expectations
- Instill QA Best Practices on your team by leading manual test case development, execution, and tracking
- QA Mentorship for non-QA staff on your team so that they can understand how to better test functionality as it is being implemented to lead to higher quality releases
- Peer review, whether it be scripted UI tests or validating acceptable coverage levels for developer unit tests
- Provide feedback on product performance and user experience
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC; providing constructive feedback during retrospectives and planning sessions; periodically demonstrating new functionality to internal stakeholders, as well as members of other teams; become SME for output of your team to assist roll-out new functionality
- Contribute to the review of product documentation/release notes
- Experience with advisor accounting platforms, such as PortfolioCenter and Advent
- Understanding of the trading process, from request, execution, confirmation, etc. as it relates to data transfer
- Understanding of Visual Studio Team Services
Vestmark is a provider of wealth management solutions and services.
Vestmark's mission is to enable investors to better their financial well-being. Vestmark does this through delivering technology and services that enable financial institutions and advisors to deliver holistic advice in line with investor objectives.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - Vestmark pays 90% of our employees’ medical and dental coverage which are administered through Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) along with Eyemed for vision.
- Vestmark 100% Paid Benefits - Vestmark is proud to offer maternity and parental leave, Life, Short-Term and Long Term Disability Benefits at no cost to the employee, and Employee Assistance Program and work-life benefits.
- Generous PTO - Vestmark employees receive between 15 and 25 days per year of paid time off based on years of service in addition to receiving 10 days per year of paid sick leave.
- Diversity - At Vestmark, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that fosters, embraces and celebrates diversity and fairness. We continue to build a comprehensive culture where all employees are Welcomed, Valued, Respected and Heard.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Vestmark employees can contribute annually to health care and dependent care FSAs and participate in our employer-matched HSA program.
- 401(k) with Employer Matching - Vestmark will match the employee’s 401(k) and ROTH contribution up to 50% of the first 8% per pay period with a two-year vesting component.
- Company Equity - Vestmark also offers additional compensation in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). Our RSUs are issued through a vesting and distribution schedule after achieving required milestones.
- Match Charitable Contributions - Vestmark is very proud of our Charitable Giving Program. We will match up to $250 annually to an approved charity of our employee's choice.
- Stay Fit - Exercise your mind and your body with our on-site gym located at our Wakefield, MA headquarters. If you can't take advantage of our corporate gym, our Blue Cross Blue Shield plan offers fitness reimbursement.
- Pet Insurance - Employees may choose to enroll in pet insurance at a discounted rate.
Company Core Values
- We Before Me
- Knowledge Exploration
- Positive Energy
- Own IT