Head of Technology Partnerships
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Expertise: You have 7+ years of related partner management experience including B2B SaaS. You understand the high tech cloud market, the players in it, and the opportunities it holds
- Commercial intuition: you have a knack for value creations, seeing where the market is going, and identifying win-win-win opportunities
- Entrepreneurial scrappiness: You are comfortable with risk and have a bias for action. You thrive in a world of lofty goals and limited resources. You prioritize the long-term success of the company and mission. You are proactive, persistent, collaborative, and excited to tackle a wide range of new topics
- Comfort in ambiguity: You succeed in the fast-paced startup environment that's guided by “act reasonably” more than “follow the rules”
- Moral compass: You have unquestionable integrity, always demonstrating and expecting high moral character
- Strong communicator and synthesizer: You are able to bring back the voice of the customer and engage thoughtfully with Product, Marketing, Operations, Privacy, and other functions. You can craft, distill and deliver powerful messages that convey meaning and value to our team and our clients
- Proactive: You are a hands-on operator who will be able to command the respect of the entire company through leadership, intelligence, hard work, presence, and empathy
- Bridge builder: You are able to build relationships with senior-level executives at technology organizations. You also bring strong leadership skills and experience managing teams in an entrepreneurial environment
- Aligned: You believe the future of health data is limitless and that patient privacy is essential, and are committed to developing expertise in both
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with partners and internal stakeholders
- Develop and execute the technology partnerships strategy in collaboration with key leadership personnel across the business
- Identify and prioritize key technology partners based on strategic fit and potential impact on Datavant's business
- Build and maintain relationships with key technology partners to advance Datavant's mission
- Work with product and engineering teams to define technical requirements for partnerships and drive technical integrations with partners
- Manage relationships with key partners, including contract negotiations and ongoing performance tracking
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, legal, and marketing, to ensure successful partnerships
- Set the strategic vision of how Datavant should partner with high tech cloud providers to embed our platform and create value for Datavant, our partners, and the broader ecosystem
- Develop partnerships with key high tech cloud providers and data as a service organizations and identify creative opportunities for value creation
- Build the pipeline of new partners and own the engagement cycle, from initial outreach through to finalized contract
- Serve as the internal expert on the high tech cloud market - analyzing the landscape and identifying the next frontier of tech companies with which to partner
- Collaborate with our Product and engineering teams to drive and champion product development for deeper high tech cloud partnerships
Healthcare data platform
Datavant's mission is to connect the world’s health data to improve patient outcomes.
- Competitive Salaries & Rewards
- Generous Parental & Family Leave
- Ability to work anywhere in the US and Canada
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive Benefits – Full Family Coverage
- WFH Stipend & Monthly Credit
- Commitment to Learning & Development
- Unlimited PTO
Company Core Values
- More Responsibility, Fewer Rules - We have a culture of trust. Every Datavanter has a real project from their first week. Engineers begin checking in code almost immediately.
- We Grow Leaders - We promote from within to preserve culture and provide unrivaled growth opportunities for our team members.
- Perfect Is Good, Done Is Better - We move quickly, with a bias towards action.
- Time Is Our Most Valuable Asset - We prioritize automation and proactively eliminate bottlenecks. And aim to be punctual.
- Playing To Strengths - As an organization, we only build products and compete in markets where we decisively can win. As team members, we focus on our individual super-powers instead of correcting for weaknesses.
- Feedback Is A Gift - We proactively provide feedback to our peers and managers in the same warm, open-minded spirit of giving or receiving a gift to a friend. As an organization, we are transparent about both the problems and successes facing the company.
- We Work Hard - We believe that success requires long hours and is driven more by perspiration than inspiration. We don’t rest on past successes, individually or as a company.
- Always Pass The “Loved One Test” - You should be proud of the work you do with us, and we won’t make decisions that compromise that.