Manager of Account Managers
Posted on 5/12/2022
Omaha, NE, USA
- Extensive experience managing accounts and a history of managing a high-impact team of 2-5 individual contributors
- History of implementing cross-functional processes and strategies to ensure the business success of a team
- Experience in buying, procurement, purchasing, or sourcing, with a preference for retail or ecommerce environments
- Strong data analytics skills and the ability to utilize data to make informed business decisions
- Manage individual vendor accounts, oversee a full profit and loss statement, and coach, develop, and manage a team of 2 to 5 Account Managers and Senior Account Managers
- Support the team in building their strategic plans for their vendor partners and assist them with tough vendor negotiations and conversations
- Own the vision, strategy, performance, and overall success of a book of business in order to maintain and exceed long-term profitability goals
- Build strong relationships with top-tier vendors and represent Spreetail when meeting with decision-makers. This will include executing negotiations to obtain the best pricing, volume, etc. while strategizing and showcasing profit growth opportunities using data
- Collaborate with numerous internal teams and stakeholders in order to help achieve the goals of our vendors and the goals of Spreetail
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.