Remote, East Coast
Posted on 12/16/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Experience overseeing enterprise-level IT delivery projects (15+ years or equivalent capability)
- Experience selling enterprise IT delivery services (7+ years or equivalent capability)
- Demonstrated success in building and developing remote delivery teams including resource management, performance assessment, and career/growth planning
- The role will be largely customer-facing, so candidates need exceptional interpersonal communications capabilities. They travel to customer sites and lead engagements that include working with business executives, enterprise architects and engineering/design management personnel from the customer
- Ability (and willingness) to travel up to 50% of the time to client sites to support sales opportunities and existing customer relationships
- Drive success with Confluent Professional Services customers across a national customer base. Grow and manage bookings, revenue, margins, and satisfaction targets. Create and drive legal terms agreements for your customers
- Engage with stakeholders across the customer organization from C-level / VP to Architects and Program Directors
- Build initial services direction, ensure customer success and satisfaction, and contribute to account and regional growth plans
- Build a great team and company. Help to develop strong relationships, capabilities, and experience among Confluent team members
- Participate in Confluent product and sales strategy conversations affecting customers in your region
- Strengthen Confluent success across your customer base by developing strong delivery partner executive relationships and awareness of partner delivery capabilities
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
Company Core Values
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team