San Francisco, California
6 month growth↑ 17%
1 year growth↑ 58%
2 year growth↑ 205%
- Experience working in a high-growth startup environment
- Ability to work in a global, remote team
- Overlap of 5 hours with the PST (UTC-8) timezone
- Entrepreneurial problem-solving skills
- Excitement about making the lives of customers better and building businesses
- Helping serve healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities
- Working to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want
- Assisting healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs
- Experience in healthcare or with healthcare professionals
- Familiarity with YC’s Top Companies
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
Honestly, we think your typical JD is deceptively unhelpful for high-growth startups. We’re a team of entrepreneurial problem solvers across levels that get excited about making the lives of customers better and building businesses. Learn more about us through a post from our CEO, our Product Team Standards (S&O falls within the Product team here) and how our team thinks about recruiting. If it sounds like a team you might want to join, apply and we’ll send you the first case.
- Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help
- Move at the speed of your thinking
- Zero commute. Work wherever you are, globally (but on or around US Pacific Time hours)
This role requires an overlap of 5 hours with the PST (UTC-8) timezone.
*After submitting your application, please check your spam folder periodically over the next few days for updates.