Updated on 12/6/2023
Global privacy compliance
OneTrust was founded with a mission to help companies be more trusted.
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↓ -7%
2 year growth↑ 15%
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Sales & Account Management
- Current location in Arizona preferred.
- 5+ years dedicated Large Enterprise Sales Team leadership in the software industry.
- Experience selling software solutions to strategic business customers is strongly preferred.
- Extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Ownership of accurate CRM reporting
- Experienced in driving sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operations
- Contribute to and be responsible for revenue growth and achieving quarterly booking goals.
- Build and drive sales strategy for the region, understanding the competitive landscape, presence, and strength within the area focused on businesses generating 2- 4 billion in revenue.
- Build relationships with VP & C-Suite prospects to methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel and pipeline.
- Collaborate across all major internal functional areas (sales engineering, marketing, sales, and alliances) as well as with external partners and customers.
- Research, identify, and generate new business opportunities to build and manage a sales funnel and pipeline.
- Build sales strategy and execution tactics for winning relevant use cases at your accounts.
- Retain and grow the existing customer base with regular non-sales customer engagement activities to deliver an excellent experience.
- High sales acumen - an ideal candidate has experience with the MEDDPICC qualification framework, Command of the Message, or similar sales training methodologies.
- Ability to get multi-threaded within companies to prove out the value in different LOBs.
- Ability to run a business within another business aka Accurate Forecasting, knowledge of how to use Salesforce CRM, Marketing ideas/deployment, etc.
- High competence in business acumen and the ability to translate that to business stakeholders along.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, team player.
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of core security solutions.
- High technical IQ, interpersonal EQ, and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to thrive in a high pace, multi-threaded environment.